Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lets get started


Holy cow! This cyber stuff is so not me. But here I am...I'll give it a shot. I mainly want to have a forum for things associated with my stained glass art. I will be posting photos of glass pieces I have made that I'm just proud of, and of items for sale in my online shop at newmoonglass.etsy.com. I love the whole process from the first thought of a design, through every step, and to the finished piece. What can I say...I can always use some validation!

O.K....lets get started!
This is the first, and so far, only lamp I've made...it's mine!
The next thing I'm going to post here is a series of photos intended to show people the basic process involved in creating stained glass art. I sometimes forget that the general public has no idea how it's done.
Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-11536965-4