Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Morning Visiter

I have been sorting through old photos today,

and thought I would share a project I did in 2007.

It's still hanging in my living room today.




 Unfortunatley the photos don't really show the
dimension created by layering the glass. 

The bottom layer consists of the sky,  hills, bridge, and water. 






The hummingbird and flowers are individually attached on top of the bottom layer at varying angles, and wire swirls through the morning glories as the vine.  

I bought the frame from a catalog.  It had a mirror  in it, but I new that I would eventually put stained glass in there!

A year or two later...voila!  

2 comments:

  1. Consider yourself validated. Keep doing what feels right and what you love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful!! Validate!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-11536965-4