Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Things in Rings!

Did I mention that I don't care for straight lines?   I think there are way too many sharp edges and  angles in the world!  I prefer curvy and roundy every day of the week.  


And on that note, quite awhile back, I started putting things in rings. 



Large rings...



Medium rings...




Small rings...



oval rings...





Even heart shaped rings.



And if there' something I haven't put inside a ring...



Just give me time...



And I probably will! 
Check me out at


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Yes, round lines and curves are the best! I really like the large round one with the curves and the heart with curves. Looking at your beautiful glass work makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I like your penchant for curves and rings. Nice work - I bet they really catch the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Janet!

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-11536965-4